SALICO moved another step forward in continuing renewal of its Machine Tool Park with a new 5 axis Machining Center FAGIMA model KREOS 270 featuring main axis X stroke 2700 mm, both Y and Z axis stroke 800 mm, while 4th and 5th axis are respectively the tilting head ± 120° and 360° complete rotation of platform.
Renewal is not the only aim of SALICO as purchase of new Machining Center has been driven by the need to respond the increasing market demand, just for instance but not limited to, of quality Roller Levelling Cassettes in the impressive range of dimensions and performances proper of the Salico design: everything is made within SALICO as a single quality guaranteed sourcing point.
With the new FAGIMA Machining Center, SALICO confirms its vision and commitment of being active part in the industry 4.0 process aimed to increase the productivity and production quality of its manufacturing.
Like other previously made similar investments, the new Machining Center will allows SALICO to achieve objectives like:
- Greater flexibility
- Higher speed
- Increased productivity
- Better quality and less waste
- Increase in competitiveness
- CNC and / or PLC control systems;
- Interconnection to the company network with remote upload of instructions and software;
- Automated integration with the factory logistic system or with the supply network and / or with other machines in the production cycle;
- Implementation of ad hoc software for instrument management and traceability.