Who treats your data?
According to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter RGPD) we inform you that the personal data communicated through this website, will be incorporated into a database owned by SALICO HISPANIA, S.A., with address in Calle Mahon, n º 6, 28290 Las Rozas, Madrid – (Spain) and e-mail email@example.com.
What data do we deal with?
SALICO HISPANIA, S.A. collects through its website the following personal information:
- DATA INCLUDED IN THE “BUSINESS CONTACT” SECTION, to attend the enquiries request submitted by you:
- Data collected: Name and email.
- Purpose: To attend the requests of information you made regarding our products or services, and to establish and continue a regular business relationship. However if a professional relationship arises, we could request more data from you, although in these cases you would be informed at that time about the necessary data and the conditions of such treatment.
- Conservation deadlines: The data will be retained until the moment you apply for a low or for a deletion of your data and, once deleted, it will be retained for a maximum period of 6 years available to the public administration, judges and tribunals, for the care and defense of the possible responsibilities born upon the treatment. If we start a professional relationship with you, we would inform properly to you about the new treatment to be carried out in your case.
- DATA PROVIDED IN THE NEWSLETTERs SECTION for the information referral, news and promotions that may be of interest, regarding to the activities of SALICO HISPANIA, S.A.
- Data collected: Email address.
- Purpose: The sending information, news and promotions refering to SALICO HISPANIA, S.A. or to SALICO Group of Companies.
- Legitimation: Sending your email address requesting the referral of our Newsletter implies the provision of your consent to SALICO HISPANIA, S.A. for the register in our Newsletter service.
- Conservation deadlines: The data will be retained until the moment you apply for a low or for a deletion of your data and, once deleted, it will be retained for a maximum period of 6 years available to the public administration, judges and tribunals, for the care and defense of the possible responsibilities born upon the treatment.
Who else accesses your data?
Only SALICO HISPANIA, S.A. will access your data in order to give an answer to your request.
Do we transfer your data to third countries?
Your data is not transferred to third countries.
What rights do you have and where can you exercise them?
You have the rights to access, rectifiy, suppress, limit, oppose and permit the portability of your data. In the same way you are protected by the right to withdraw your treatment consent by SALICO HISPANIA, S.A. That is why you may request the exercise of your rights by sending a letter to SALICO HISPANIA, S.A., Calle Mahon, n º 6, 28290 Las Rozas, Madrid (Spain) or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org providing a copy of your identity card and indicating your first and last name, an address for for notifications purpose and the right you wish to exercise.
If you are not satisfied with the treatment carried out and you consider that the treatment of your data does not comply with the legality (www.agpd.es) you may raise a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD).
What security measures do we apply to protect your data?
SALICO HISPANIA, S.A. has taken the technical and organisational necessary measures to guarantee the safety and integrity of the data, as well as to prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or non-authorized access.
Information about the data provided.
The data collected through our website which you voluntarily submitted, are those strictly necessary to attend to your request. The refusal to provide the data qualified as obligatory will entail the non-provision or inability to access the service for which they were requested. It is also possible to provide data voluntarily so that the above mentioned services can be provided in an optimum manner.
In order to have your data updated, you agree to inform SALICO HISPANIA, S.A. as soon as posible as any modification or rectification of your personal data occurs so that your data is always due updated.